Here is our first sneak peak at one of the cards you will be making at my and Kelly's All Occasion Card Class on April 19th. This card is a 5x5 wedding card using a stamp set out of the Occasions Mini called "She's All That". This card was designed and made by Kelly. Make sure you let one of us know if you are interested in attending our class or would like to purchase a card kit. See all information about our class here. The seats are filling up fast!!!!
We don't want to show or tell you everything you will be doing this day so we decided to give you a little taste of some things that we will be doing this day:
- One of the cards you will be making this day will use 6 (yes 6) different punches!!
- There are some cards that were inspired by the color wheel that Stampin' Up sells on page 162 of the current Spring/Summer Collection.
- There are several different cards that are not standard fold cards.
- So Much stamp set on page 97.
- Lots of ribbon.
- Glitter Glitter Glitter!!
- Chances to win additional handmade items.
- Prints Designer Series Paper.
Well I hope this gets you wondering about these cards and this class and you SIGN UP for it right away!!!! I hope to see you all there!!!! Until next time or should I say until the next sneak peak? Stayed tuned to this blog for another sneak peak soon.