While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin’ Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially awesome!
Starting your own Stampin’ Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash and who couldn’t use that? Plus, from July 15 – August 31, you can become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for only $85!
The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including:
For All You Do stamp set
In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads (6)
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $199 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you’ll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")–a $43 value!
The standard Starter Kit includes:
Four stamp sets
A Stampin’ Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
Five Classic Stampin’ Pads
Stampin’ Scrub and Mist
Business forms and tools
These special offers–the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit–are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
Sign up on my Demonstrator website with my password: mycraftyworld
The Demonstrator Opportunity
Your demonstratorship is as individual as you are. The company benefits of being an active demonstrator are the same whether you are a hobby or career demonstrator. You can also view more about the opportunity on Stampin’ Up!’s company website. People join for many different reasons and you may have goals similar to those below:
- DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
- SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little, or none, other months.
- CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents.
Will I receive support and training as a demonstrator? By joining you will become part of my team, and I’ll provide you with all the help and support you need — but I will never push or pressure you to do more than you desire. Whether your goals are to just support your stamping habit or you want to build a successful business, I am here to help. I maintain a password-protected team website. I will be here for you at all times – all you have to do is call or email me! Stampin’ Up! provides the following:
- A 24/7 demonstrator website for demonstrator resources and online ordering
- A full color monthly magazine with creative and business ideas just for demonstrators
- An 800# with knowledgeable and friendly Demonstrator Support agents
- A beautiful and affordable company sponsored demonstrator business website you can set up in minutes
- An achievable incentive program for income and awards if you choose to aspire to them
- How will I make money as a demonstrator? Since customers pay you directly, you will keep 20% of each order placed at the time of their payment. You can earn additional money (up to 40% total) through volume rebates when your monthly sales are $400 and above. If you build a team, you can also earn monthly downline overrides.
Do people really make money at this? YES!! Depending on how much time you want to put into “your” business, you can make whatever income you desire! It is totally up to you!
Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? Of course not!! Having a downline is not a requirement, it is a perk – we have the opportunity to earn a commission based on our downline’s sales!
What are the minimum sales requirements? To stay active as a demonstrator you will need to sell a minimum of $300 per quarter. Most demonstrators find that this goal can be reached in one or two workshops per quarter–or with their own purchases.
What if I only want to do this as a hobby? Do I still have to do workshops?Absolutely not!! Stampin’ Up! supports the hobby demonstrator just like the career demonstrator. You can put in your own order or collect orders from family & friends that equal $300 a quarter.
Do I have to stock product? No. You will only order items when someone places an order and pays you in advance, so you won’t need to keep inventory of products.
How much does it cost to get started? The Starter Kit is only $199 plus tax. This kit is customizable (choose your own sets at stated price points and you may change some accessory colors) for a total of $355 in product for only $199. It includes everything you will need to get your business up and running—including stamps and accessories as well as business supplies.
What if I decide it’s not for me once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit? You simply stop placing orders. If you don’t meet the minimum requirement, Stampin’ Up! will just “drop” you—no penalties, no questions asked! But I guarantee that once you start you won’t want to stop!!
What kind of incentives will I receive as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?There are so many perks with this business that I don’t know where to start! Here are just a few for new demonstrators offered from Stampin’ Up!
- As a new demonstrator, you will have the opportunity to earn up to 9 free stamp sets during your first 6 months for your sales and recruiting
- 30% commission on your first workshop order of $150 or more, if you place it within 45 days of signing up.
- The ability to be your own “hostess” and earn free hostess sets and merchandise on your own personal orders
- You can earn free catalog product, logo merchandise and supply items depending upon your sales and downline promotions each quarter
- You can work to achieve the annual incentive trip for two… the company gives you five ways to earn it!
Where do I get ideas for my workshops? Stampin’ Up! has many resources for demonstrators, including the Idea Book & Catalog, a great monthly magazine, a fantastic website for demonstrators only, a wonderful video in the starter kit, and much more. It is OKAY to copy projects from these resources—that is what they are for! You don’t have to ever think of an original idea if you don’t want to.
Do I have to attend meetings? There is always something going on which include a combination of business and stamping events which are completely optional, but a lot of fun if you choose to come!
Are there any Stampin’ Up! events that I can attend as a new demonstrator? Yes, and they are a blast! Every year in July there is the annual convention. Imagine several thousand crazy stampers in one place for 4 days! There are also regional training events throughout the country each year, and local events organized BY Stampin’ Up! demonstrators FOR Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
Do you really love what you do? I absolutely LOVE what I do and I know you will, too. One of the reasons I love it so much is because of the friendships I have made. Some of my best friends are demonstrators who I would not have met if it were not for Stampin’ Up! This is just the best job in the entire world!!!!I hope I answered some of your questions. I would love to share more about this fun opportunity with you. If you have further questions or would like more information, please ask! Remember, there is no commitment just for asking—what do you have to lose??
Are you ready? Go to my Stampin' Up! Website HERE, click "Start Your Own Business", type in my password: mycraftyworld and click JOIN NOW!Enjoy,
SHOP 24/7 THROUGH ME!!